CHROME GuidedSMILE is the leading, patented, stackable surgical guide on the market. There are many reasons for this.
It is very easy to go in-depth on the fact that CHROME GuidedSMILE is a safer, faster, smaller, and stronger guide. It's easy to hear the benefits of CHROME from doctors across social media and on this website.
One of the significant aspects of CHROME is that we provide all the educational information necessary to do a CHROME surgery readily available on this site.
Take your time to fully understand the engineered efficiencies of CHROME GuidedSMILE before you plan your first case with us.
If you have specific questions please reach out and we will meet with you one-on-one.
- Predictable surgery – CHROME stacked metal guides offer an uncomplicated and highly methodical approach to guided surgery.
- Precise planned placement – Metal guide facilitates accurate implant depth and trajectory.
- Planned bone reduction – Prosthetically driven plan ensures ideal space and bone reduction.
- Full visibility and irrigation – Watch your osteotomies safely take shape with highly visual floating guide technology. Floating guide technology means zero bone contact and minimal lingual flapping, improving patient comfort and healing times.
- Dedicated CHROME team – Our expert CHROME team takes your case from record capture to patient surgery in under a month.
- Efficient surgery – Many doctors finish a full arch all-on-x surgery in under 2 hours.
- Faster prosthetic conversions – C2F small-hole technology, and Smileloc no-hole technology, allow for faster extra-oral conversions while the patient is sutured.
- Enhanced healing – Minimal lingual flapping and shorter surgery times result in reduced patient healing time.
- Functional design – Core components of CHROME GuidedSMILE are made of strong a CoCr alloy resulting in a guide with a smaller oral footprint when compared to plastic guide systems.
- Mechanical pinning – A small, incredibly strong pinning system removes the significant patient discomfort caused by larger pins required by other non-metal guided systems.
- Precise actions – Doctors fit our guides to the tissue and/or teeth, not the bone, as with plastic guides.
- Smaller prosthetic holes – C2F small-hole technology allows for extra-oral conversion, stronger prosthetics, and small 2.5mm holes, similar to final restorations.
- Inherent strength – The CoCr CHROME guides are 20x stronger than surgical resin and do not flex or break under pressure during surgery.
- Prosthetic choice – CHROME allows for strong, beautiful, metal-reinforced FP1 to FP3 provisionals.
- Superior Anchorage – A special cortical engagement drill and pin design ensure a stable guide to stack the componentry.
- Strong chairside support network – ROE offers clinical technicians to assist chairside for CHROME doctors throughout the country.